Sunday was a great day at The Assembly in Cabot. I love our church family and I am encouraged as I see God doing great things in and through our people. Here are 7 great things I saw on Sunday.
1. I saw men and women praying before service. I am convinced that prayer paves the way for all that Gods in a service. I am so grateful for the men’s group and ladies group that pray each week before service.
2. I experienced leaders leading worship beyond the provided lyrics and engaging both God and His people. Shout out to Tommy, Kait and Megan.
3. I saw people sharing their burdens and comforting one another in a moment of grief.
4. I saw people welcoming new guest and offering genuine conversation and friendship.
5. I witnessed leaders responding to the Spirits leading in service and allowing themselves to be used appropriately.
6. I saw the Lord minister as only He can through the scripted and the unplanned elements of the service.
7. In short, I saw the church being the church and I am thankful to be part of this body.
To all The Assembly family I say thanks and challenge us all to continue being the Church today everywhere we go this week.